Brick Effect Textured Wall Panels 'Old Brick'
Rustic Long brick style with uneven brick pattern, reminiscent of an old bare interior wall.
Polyurethane and stone panel.
Panel composed of a layer of approximately 4 mm of crushed marble stone and a layer of high density injected polyurethane.
These components makes it very resistant to all kinds of weather conditions (rain, sun, frost, fog, salt, etc.).
Suitable for indoors and outdoors installations.
Excellent thermal, acoustic and anti-humidity characteristics.
Available in a range of 9 different colours.
'Jigsaw' shaped panels allow for seamless joints between each panel.
Easy installation allows for large areas to be covered in less time.
Width - 1250 mm
Height - 910 mm
Thickness - 10-30 mm
'Brick' size - 330 x 50 mm
'Mortar' size - 15 mm vertical, 10 mm horizontal
Panel coverage - 0.99 sq metres
Many advantages to using these panels including:
· The lightest panels in the market
· Easy and simple installation
· Cost savings in labour
· Does not require maintenance
· Excellent soundproof qualities
· Good thermal insulation and anti-humidity
· Excellent flame retardant properties
· Excellent water repellent
· No mutation to heat, freeze and defrost
· Non permeable
· Minimum abrasion
· High chemical resistance
Panels are recommended to be installed using the Installation Kit (see order options), this also includes:
· Recommended filler and grout to create a perfect seamless join between panels.
· Matching paint colour to cover grout to match the mortar and brick colours.
Please note: Paint quantity will depend on brick colour choice. White brick panels only require 1 colour of paint whereas brick colours require 3 to match the differing brick colour and mortar colours.
Price listed is per panel. (With or Without Installation Kit).
Panels are of limited stock and may need to be imported direct from Europe so could be subject to longer lead times of 3 - 4 weeks before delivery.