Brick Effect Textured Wall Panels 'Old British Brick' Red
Rustic brick style with alternating brick pattern, reminiscent of a historic weathered exterior brick face from traditional British buildings.
Polyurethane and stone panel.
Panel composed of a layer of approximately 4 mm of crushed marble stone and a layer of high density injected polyurethane.
These components makes it very resistant to all kinds of weather conditions (rain, sun, frost, fog, salt, etc.).
Suitable for indoors and outdoors installations.
Excellent thermal, acoustic and anti-humidity characteristics.
Available in a range of 3 different colours.
'Jigsaw' shaped panels allow for seamless joints between each panel.
Easy installation allows for large areas to be covered in less time.
Width - 1250 mm
Height - 890 mm
Thickness - 10-30 mm
'Brick' size - 230 x 70 mm
'Mortar' size - 15 mm vertical, 15 mm horizontal
Panel coverage - 1 sq metre
Many advantages to using these panels including:
· The lightest panels in the market
· Easy and simple installation
· Cost savings in labour
· Does not require maintenance
· Excellent soundproof qualities
· Good thermal insulation and anti-humidity
· Excellent flame retardant properties
· Excellent water repellent
· No mutation to heat, freeze and defrost
· Non permeable
· Minimum abrasion
· High chemical resistance
Panels are recommended to be installed using the Installation Kit (see order options), this also includes:
· Recommended filler and grout to create a perfect seamless join between panels.
· Matching paint colour to cover grout to match the mortar and brick colours.
Please note: Paint quantity will depend on brick colour choice. White brick panels only require 1 colour of paint whereas brick colours require 3 to match the differing brick colour and mortar colours.
Price listed is per panel. (With or Without Installation Kit).
Panels are usually in stock but allow as much time as you can so your project time line does not get hold up.