Recycled Wine Barrel Wall Panels 'Cabernet'
Wood wall panels consisting of recycled authentic Wine barrels to create stunning colourful wall panels.
'Cabernet' wood panels consist of rectangular wood blocks to create a linear pattern on the panel.
Each wood panel varies in colour and texture due to the staining and colouration from the wine barrels.
Perfect feature panel for any room in the home, creates a stunning talking point and feature wall.
Ideal for residential and commercial environments.
Large panel sizes ensure installation is quick and easy.
'Jigsaw' shape allows for seamless joints between panels.
Fantastic eco-credentials due to recycled and reclaimed nature of product.
Width - 800 mm (top) - 880 mm (bottom)
Height - 400 mm
Thickness - 15-20 mm
Panel coverage - 0.33 sq metres
Weight: 4-5 kg per panel.
Panels are mounted on a board to allow for ease of fixing, installation and panel joining.
Advantages of this panel are:
· The lightest panel in the market.
· Easy and simple installation.
· Quick installation system.
· Cost savings in labor.
· Perfect finish.
· Does not require maintenance
· Excellent flame retardant properties.
· Excellent water-repellent,
· No mutation to heat, freeze and defrost.
· Not permeable.
· Minimum abrasion.
· High resistance to most chemicals.
· Elegant combinations of materials and designs.
· Ease of transport and handling.
Price listed is per panel.
Panels are of limited stock and may need to be imported direct from Europe so could be subject to longer lead times of 3 - 4 weeks before delivery.